Kombucha is a fermented,lightly effervescent, sweetened black or green tea drink commonly consumed for its supposed health benefits. Sometimes the beverage is called kombucha tea to distinguish it from the culture of bacteria and yeast.
8 Evidence-Based Health Benefits of Kombucha Tea
- Kombucha is a Potential Source of Probiotics.
- Kombucha May Provide the Benefits of Green Tea.
- Kombucha Contains Antioxidants.
- Kombucha Can Kill Bacteria.
- Kombucha May Reduce Heart Disease Risk.
- Kombucha May Help Manage Type 2 Diabetes.
- Kombucha May Help Protect Against Cancer.
- Kombucha Is Healthy When Made Properly.